Learn about the most important methods and procedures to help eliminate and fight facial allergies.
Do you sometimes feel that exposure to the sun causes face allergy? Or does waxing cause you to do so? If you answered yes to one of these questions, here is a set of tips to help you get rid of these facial allergies!
Facial Allergy After Waxing
Many women suffer from allergies in face skin after using wax, and although they do a lot of things to control this situation ,some of them may fail to!
- 7 Home Remedies That Will Help You Get Rid of Skin Allergy & Itchy Reaction
- The Ultimate Simple Guide to Skin Allergies | Types,Triggers,Symptoms, and Treatment
Here are some tips that will reduce the facial sensitivity caused by wax and relieve you from redness and pain:
- Read the label: Make sure that the contents and components of the wax you use do not contain any of the substances that cause allergies to your face.
- Apply a little bit of powder or oil: After cleaning your skin, apply a powder for pre-hair removal. If the wax is liquid or some oil, if the wax is solid, this condition will ensure that the wax will adhere to the excess hair, not the skin, thus reducing the sensitivity of the face and the redness after the wax.
- Use the right techniques: Be sure to tighten your skin a little when you remove excess hair and do not use wax more than once on the same area in the same session, also make sure you use wax for sensitive skin.
- Check the wax temperature: It should not be too hot. The high wax temperature will burn your skin and increase the sensitivity of your face. Check the wax temperature before using it.
- Soothe the skinn: After using wax to remove excess hair from the skin, use some soothing lotion or aloe vera gel, this reduces the redness caused by the sensitivity of the face due to wax.
- Make-up: It is best to avoid makeup immediately after waxing, which will increase facial redness and sensitivity.
Some women sometimes notice that their skin is disturbing, it becomes very painful and may experience skin bleeding or rupture. In this case, you should consult your doctor and think in a different way to remove excess hair instead of wax.
Face Allergy Due to Sun Exposure
A rash, redness and itchy irritation caused when the skin is exposed to the sun. Usually the sun allergy is eliminated on its own without any treatment, but preventive measures are necessary to protect the skin and face constantly.
The symptoms of the sensitivity of the face of the sun in:
- Pain and itching
- The emergence of small grains
- Bleeding, wounds or blisters.
If these symptoms occur, the following steps may help to reduce facial sensitivity:
- Avoid exposure to sunlight.
- Stop taking medicines that increase your allergy to light.
- Apply a moisturizer on the face and sunscreen.
Treat Facial Allergy With Natural Remedies
Here are some natural recipes that help you take care of your skin well, and thus treat the allergy on the face as much as possible:
1) Drink water and lemon daily: Vitamin C contains antioxidant properties that help reduce the damage caused by free radicals that increase the risk of disease, and maintains the skin’s gloss and protects it from acne and wrinkles.
- Squeeze half a piece of lemon into a glass of lukewarm water
- Add a little honey to lemon and water
- Drink it on an empty stomach every morning and wait about 30 minutes before you have breakfast.
2) Coconut Oil: Use this oil to moisturize sensitive skin, it is rich in fatty acids that help to maintain the moisture of the skin and prevents dryness, in addition to its anti-inflammatory properties and bacteria. (Learn more about the benefits of coconut oil)
- Place some coconut oil on your face with a gentle massage
- Rinse coconut oil in the morning.
3) Milk: Milk is an excellent cleanser for sensitive skin. It has anti-inflammatory properties and protects you from dryness and keeps your skin moist and wet.
- Put some milk on a piece of cotton and then lay it on your face
- Leave on face for 5 to 15 minutes before rinsing with lukewarm water.
Facial Allergies does not require immediate medical help, but taking good care of the skin may require more effort and to follow some important tips and advises, and do not forget to that when you have healthy skin that means good health!