Allergic rhinitis treatment with herbs is easy and gives good results, and the nose is one of the respiratory organs that is exposed to many different diseases, the most important of which is allergic rhinitis, and allergies are caused by genetic factors or various external factors, the most important of which is weak immunity, through the following.
Allergic Rhinitis Treatment With Herbs
Apple Cider Vinegar for Allergies and Congestion
- Apple cider vinegar is one of the most popular natural remedies that can be used to treat various nasal problems such as allergies.
- It contains a large proportion of antibiotics and antihistamines, and it works to get rid of symptoms associated with allergies, such as nasal congestion, headache, and sneezing.
- It stimulates the immune system.
How to use:
To get rid of allergic rhinitis, put two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in warm water, add an amount of honey with lemon juice, and drink it 3 times daily.
Nettle Leafs for Allergic Rhinitis
- Nettle is considered one of the most important natural herbs that work to get rid of allergic rhinitis, as it contains a large percentage of antihistamines and anti-inflammatory substances, and works to get rid of nasal congestion and get rid of itching.
How to use:
You can put an amount of nettle leaves in a cup of warm water, cover the mixture and leave for about 5 minutes, then filter it and add an amount of honey to it, you can take it 3 times a day.
Ginger to Treat Allergies
- Ginger contains antibiotics that fight viruses and infections, and it helps treat allergic rhinitis, by working to get rid of the symptoms that accompany allergies, such as nasal congestion and gonorrhea, and strengthen the immune system.
How to use:
Put an amount of grated ginger in water with cloves and cinnamon, boil the ingredients together, leave to cool, then filter and add an amount of honey and lemon juice to the mixture, then drink the drink twice daily.
Turmeric for Allergies and Coughs
- It is one of the most effective natural remedies in relieving allergic rhinitis, and it is rich in a large proportion of antibiotics, contains antioxidants, and contains anti-inflammatory substances, and this helps to relieve symptoms associated with allergies such as coughing, sneezing, and dehydration.
How to use:
Mix an amount of ground turmeric with bee honey, and pace the mixture in an airtight box, and take a spoon full of the mixture daily to treat allergies.
Causes of Allergic Rhinitis
- The weather changes and the seasons change, especially in the spring, when pollen is dispersed in the air.
- Exposure to dusty winds, while inhaling them.
- Eating foods that contain cocoa.
- Dehydration, and not drinking enough water.
- Eating spices frequently in foods.
- Inflammation of the pace nose.
- Infection with cold.
- Inhaling strong-smelling perfumes.
Symptoms of Allergic Rhinitis
- Severe itching in the nose.
- Heavy secretions from the nose
- Intense runny nose.
- Infections in the eye.
- Runny eye.
- Pain in the area around both the eyes and the nose.
- Numbness in the nose.
- Frequent coughing and sneezing.
Allergic Rhinitis Treatment With Saline Solution
One of the most effective home remedies to get rid of allergic rhinitis is the use of saline, and this treatment is based on getting rid of mucus in the nose through saline.
- Mix a teaspoon of salt with a little baking soda, and put the mixture in two cups of warm distilled water.
- Place the mixture in a container, and inhale an amount of it using the nose through one nostril, making sure to squirt gently through the nose to get rid of the excess mucus in the nose, repeat the process with the other nostril.
- Repeat this treatment several times per day until the condition improves.